Life on the Farm

Life on the Farm
Me and My Chicken Hess

Welcome New Friends

Welcome to my Fashion blog.... I hope to give you the latest tips on fashion and where to find, create and stand out in a crowd!

Spring thing

Spring thing
$10 Garden Party

Friday, May 20, 2011

Here we go AGAIN!!!

So, I know haven't exactly been the model blogger. I mean, I haven't actually blogged on a regular basis. With all of the school work and my busy schedule, I have had no time to write about what I love. Fashion. In the time since I last posted, I have added several new vintage pieces to my closet. Best of all, I redid my closet! This makes my job so much easier in the morning by enabling me to see ALL of my clothes at one time. Anyway, now that it is my first official day of summer, I plan to and plan to keep this plan of planning stay faithful to all who follow and to meet the expectations of a normal blogger. I aim to go beyond this time around, by keeping everyone posted frequently. With that, let this be my first official post of my new, improved, I guess, first OFFICIAL and up to date blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BRIDE

THE BRIDE
Even Halloween is a Fashion Opportunity!

The Bride

My Mom made this Fashionable Bride costume. She bought a vintage old wedding dress, soaked it in black dye so it would get that "old" look. She quickly rinsed it so it would not totally dye all the way. I worked at a haunted house for charity and we stained it with fake blood...I also found an old wig at the thrift shop. My total costume was like $8.00.