Life on the Farm

Life on the Farm
Me and My Chicken Hess

Welcome New Friends

Welcome to my Fashion blog.... I hope to give you the latest tips on fashion and where to find, create and stand out in a crowd!

Spring thing

Spring thing
$10 Garden Party

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashion in Editorial

Just because I have been off of the radar for almost a year, that doesn't mean that I have stopped reading fashion magazines. Fashion magazines are an addiction for me because after six years of reading them, I haven't tired of them yet. At this point in time, I don't think I ever will. Some of my favorite publications of the industry are of course both American and British Vogue, Teen Vogue, Elle, and NYLON. (one of my all time favorites). What I love in the magazine world right now is the June 2011 issue of Vogue. Why do I love it? Well:
1. The cover is beautiful.
2. The fashion layouts have made it clear that summer is finally here.
3. The photographs inside are amazing, (they always are).
4. Grace Coddington, renowned fashion editor showcases her amazing talent yet again. She is an inspiration to me due to her ability to capture a moment beautifully everytime, no matter what the theme of the shoot, her creativity is always new, interesting, abstract, and utterly fantastic.
5. Reading the articles only makes me want to go on vacation more.
I love Vogue because it is always classy. Best of all, it is always in fashion. Best $3.99 I ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BRIDE

THE BRIDE
Even Halloween is a Fashion Opportunity!

The Bride

My Mom made this Fashionable Bride costume. She bought a vintage old wedding dress, soaked it in black dye so it would get that "old" look. She quickly rinsed it so it would not totally dye all the way. I worked at a haunted house for charity and we stained it with fake blood...I also found an old wig at the thrift shop. My total costume was like $8.00.