Life on the Farm

Life on the Farm
Me and My Chicken Hess

Welcome New Friends

Welcome to my Fashion blog.... I hope to give you the latest tips on fashion and where to find, create and stand out in a crowd!

Spring thing

Spring thing
$10 Garden Party

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I love Forever 21!

Recently I went on an all-day shopping trip with my mom to find great pieces to wear for back to school. Of course, my favorite mall store is Forever 21 because it is affordable and always carries cute things that I can mix with my thrift store finds for the perfect outfit.I found a great military looking jacket for 32.80 which I hardly ever spend more than thirty dollars on an item of clothing or I end up feeling guilty knowing how much I can get for that at the thrift store I shop at. I also scored a blue and black striped pencil skirt for only 8.50!!! Whenever I go to Forever 21 its so hard not to buy any jewelry so I end up buying more jewelry than clothes. I found some great neon rings, dangly earrings in different colors, a pink silouhette necklace, and my favorite, a pearl bracelet topped with a bow that is filled with assorted colored gems for only 7.80! I ended up with so much loot all for under a hundred. If you can't find anything to wear in this economy that is fashion forward then Forever 21 is a great place for the fashionista on a limited budget. Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BRIDE

THE BRIDE
Even Halloween is a Fashion Opportunity!

The Bride

My Mom made this Fashionable Bride costume. She bought a vintage old wedding dress, soaked it in black dye so it would get that "old" look. She quickly rinsed it so it would not totally dye all the way. I worked at a haunted house for charity and we stained it with fake blood...I also found an old wig at the thrift shop. My total costume was like $8.00.